Has your car been  seized by the police for forfeiture? If so, you may have a valid defense to the forfeiture proceeding. My advice  is to meet with an experienced forfeiture defense attorney to review the facts of your case and discuss possible defenses. Please be advised that there is a statutory time limit for challenging a vehicle  forfeiture. In Minnesota,  a Petition for Judicial Determination of the Forfeiture must be filed with the court within 60 days after receiving a Notice of Intent to Forfeit Vehicle from the police.  If you fail to file the petition within this time limit, consider you car gone.

If you or someone you know would like to discuss a vehicle forfeiture case with an experienced vehicle forfeiture defense attorney, please call attorney Robert J. Shane for a free phone consultation at (612) 339-1024 or visit his website for more information at www.criminallawyerminnesota.com.