The judge may have issued a “body only” warrant due to the missed court appearance. With this type of warrant, you can not post bail or reset the court date. You would need to turn yourself in at the local jail and see the judge the next morning to set bail.

My advice would be to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney with the goal in mind to negotiate a resolution of the case without requiring your personal appearance in court back here in Minnesota. This would hopefully include an agreement that the bench warrant would be recalled. Please call me for a free phone consultation at (612) 339-1024.